This web page has been set up in order to provide the people of Lancing with an insight into the development on Beach Green in Lancing.
Over the last 10 months since acquisition a substantial amount of work has gone into developing viable plans for the building in order to move forward and complete the development.
On this website you will find some of the plans that were proposed and the reasons why they weren’t taken forward and what is actually planned for the building after all the options were extensively investigated.
Also a number of images of what the finished building will look like.
The completed building will contain
- Residential (One x Three-bedroom apartment – an expansion of the existing planning permission for a managers apartment)
- Two x Two-bedroom Apartments
- Holiday/Hotel Rental (Eight-bed space including bathrooms)
- Café (120 cover café, Flexible space to allow for a function room)
- Watersports Centre (Multi-activity Centre, SUP, Kite-Surfing) Windsurfing, Kayaks)
- Retail (connected to the kite centre selling specialist equipment and clothing around the watersports centre)
Would you like to see the development on beach green completed?
- Yes (97%, 354 Votes)
- No (3%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 366
If you don’t want to see the building developed can you get in touch and give us your idea on what should be done? only take a second – ContactThanks to this wonderful technology once we close this poll we can display where all the votes were cast from – we hope this will give us an insight to local and national trends towards the building.